[TechAssist] no eta 205064, prices

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 15:12:30 -0600

Now Larry, Parts Finder currently shows 205064 to list at $52.20, but it
used to show a list at $98 or something.  I guess if you can not provide
the part you can lower the price.  Maybe when they get some more the
price will go back up.

Some time back I was looking for an IHVT and he (Electronica) quoted me
the list price.  Then there was some discussion regarding prices.
Apparently he wants to sell parts at list price.  Fine with me.  No body
is forcing me to buy from him, and I won't.  That does not make him a
crook.  It just means he doesn't belong in this group.

Now, if he said, "I'll sell it to you at list, or you can set up an
account and I will discount it..." that would be different.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310