[TechAssist] Re: need p/n for tv/vcr T20015BC

  • From: "John Mielke" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:43:45 -0700

Happy Saturday.   229828 should be the correct number for the complete
assembly.  The number 234323 I do not see at all.  Panasonic usually puts a
part number sticker on the side of  the basket (VXYSxxxx).  If it is a
VXYS950, 973, or 974, it is replaced by a VXYS1066.  One important
difference in baskets is the color (and therefore the size) of the lever
that opens the front door of the cabinet.  In this case I think it should be
yellow.  I do not see the number VXYS1006 at all.  Remember, this is the
mechanism with the plastic knob that would break on the base plate, letting
the basket get out of time each time it is loaded.  BTW, my SM is for a
T20015 (no BC), but it does list that first number for the basket.   John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 Main St
Longmont, Co 80501