[TechAssist] need part for Nakamichi audio deck

  • From: Royal19960@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gizmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:07:22 EDT

Hi all
I have a nice Nakamichi cassette deck model BX-300.
Anyone out there hace a spare cassette deck? This ons has a broken idler
wheel that goes between the take up and supply wheels and mounts on the motor
shaft. I don't even know how to get to the little screw that holds the brass
attachment to the motor and that has to come off to get to the idler.
Hopefully some one out there has junked a deck and saved the cassette assy.
The only number on the assy is 19Y46A
Thanks in advance
Roy

Roy E. Adams C.E.T./C.A.
Bonded TV Service
5158 W Forest Home Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
414-541-9111
Bondedtv.com
We have over 8,000 tubes listed on the website
Web hosting at only $50.00 per year at BondedHost.com