[TechAssist] Re: need factory programed eprom 223957

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 21:16:32 -0500

Now that this is brought up. I would like to try to do the tuner adjustment
but all manuals say adjust the strength of the signal. How do you know what
strength the signal is suppose to be? I tried it once and came out bad.
maybe I should go back to school.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair