[TechAssist] Re: need factory programed eprom 223957

When you order an RCA eeprom such as your 223957 from your RCA
distributor, it is already programmed. Why do you think it isn't?
Perhaps you have a different problem, or maybe the eeprom you bought is
defective. You can buy blank eeproms that are not programmed, but they
are not going to have an RCA part number.

I have a data file for the 223957 but you need an eeprom programmer to
program it. I'm not sure if the data is for a factory stock eeprom or
from a used set.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada