[TechAssist] Re: need factory programed eprom 223957

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 15:15:01 -0500

When you order an RCA eeprom such as your 223957 from your RCA
distributor, it is already programmed. Why do you think it isn't?
Perhaps you have a different problem, or maybe the eeprom you bought is
defective. You can buy blank eeproms that are not programmed, but they
are not going to have an RCA part number.

I have a data file for the 223957 but you need an eeprom programmer to
program it. I'm not sure if the data is for a factory stock eeprom or
from a used set.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada