[TechAssist] Re: mitsubishi cs2655r no relay action

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 20:05:47 -0500

Hi Charles.

Don't have much on that model, but here is what I found in Winstips.
(Wish I knew how to cut and paste tips from Winstips.)

Check R908 for increased value.  Should be 180K.

Check for shorted 33v zener D582.

Of course, on any Mitsubishi, check for leaky caps in the power supply
and resultant pcb damage, as well as cracked solder connections.  I know
you know that, but list it for the benefit of new techs.

Not much, my friend, but I hope it helps.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Wed, 1 May 2002 17:01:10 -0500 "repair1" <repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> Customer found this set, so he says, and is willing to spend what I
> consider
> a fair amount to repair it, there is no sams for this unit, when set
> is
> plugged into ac, antenna switching relay clicks, power  on with
> keyboard ,
> no action, jumper relay have raster only crt looks good, have 5v and
> clock(found those rather easily), if any one has syscon and power
> supply
> section of print, or any pinouts for me I would appreciate it.
> charles betzler
> Best Electronics
> repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> ***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***