[TechAssist] mits proj. VS6047 and VS4533 no pix has sound

  • From: Jerry Wilkinson <scotvrpr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tech help <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:11:36 -0800 (PST)

I have these two units with almost identical chassis
and problems, both int. vert sweep causing screen
blanking. on the vs4533 i could mimic the symptom by
tapping the la7845 so i replaced it and the 100 and
220 caps (then did same on vs6047) now both will come
on work great but intermittantly screen will go
blank,if i turn up screen both will have a blue line
straight across with a second blue line curved below
it. not a drop of fluid on either set.checked and
resoldered the 5v and 12v reg. located next to the
vert out and the DY plug...has any one seen this

JERRY WILKINSON
SCOTTY'S TV SERVICE
LIVONIA MICHIGAN