[TechAssist] Re: microwave

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 10:26:28 -0500

No - Magnetron's ok.  I did a Panasonic a long Time ago that wouldnt heat.
It turns out the Spade Lug they crimped at the Factory for one of the Leeds
to the Magnetron as not done Correctly. It was loose causing that spot to
heat up after it had ran for any decent length of time. As it heated, it
built a Resistance, and was in effect an open connection.

I Cut it off, and Soldered the Wire to the Terminal on the Magnetron - case
closed.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax US Only)