[TechAssist] Re: magnavox cc13b1mgo1

  • From: John at Main TV <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:29:48 -0600

Yes, maybe you better let this one go south.  As for the shutdown
problem without a cassette I would suspect a problem with the end
sensors and/or LED or maybe the 5v that feeds these.  I'm not sure if I
understand, do you have a picture when a cassette is in?  Does it play?
  When there is no cassette does the load motor attempt to turn?    John.

repair1 wrote:
> This mag combo came in with complaint that dime had been dropped in unit, no
> pix, could not find anything in set, unit will work only if you inset tape
> to play, if you turn unit on without tape it instantly shutsdown,these
> things are selling so cheaply, hate to spend much time on it, any help would
> be greatly appreciated.
>
> charles betzler
> Best Electronics
> repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> CHECK OUT THE NEW CHATROOM! Just login and click on chat!
> The Tech Address Book:

John Mielke
Main TV
Longmont,Co 80501