[TechAssist] Re: locked mitsubishi ck-27306

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:23:27 -0500

See if this helps:
Mitsubishi

Parental Lockout, or Inputs Locked Out, or Tuner Out

TV's---Input Locked
Either unit comes on in the EXT 1 mode, with that function locked or you
select one of the video inputs, and get a screen, Input Locked, enter
personal code.
Do this-- To unlock, using the Original remote, press 9 and QV.
Then go to the main menu and select channel lock and turn that off.
When it asks for a password, press 9 and QV again.

One Member Suggested The Following For These Lock Problems:
You need to do the 9 QV and then go into the set locks and set a lock for
the channel or input. Then use the same code to unlock it. I have found
these get glitched and the space in the EPROM is scrambled. Then when you
enter data over the scrambled stuff it gets corrected.

TV's---Tuner Locked
No picture, screen says, tuner out. Unit in monitor mode.
Go to initial setup menu, change monitor mode to off.

VCR---Press "Display" button for 10 seconds.

EXXIS Time Lapse VCR's---Unit in lock mode ( Unit Made By Mits )
The lock mode on some units is activated by pushing the search button on the
front of the machine for 15 seconds.

----

Service Mode

TV's
For Factory Menu, press Menu, 1,3,7, 0
Service Adj Mode, press Menu, 2,3,5,7
Convergence Mode, press Menu, 2,3,5,9
Use the Video or Audio buttons to enter two different groups of adjustments.
Use the Video/Audio buttons to toggle thru the adjustments.
Use the + and - keys to adjust.
When finished with adjustments, press enter to save.
Press Menu twice to exit service mode.

NOTE: If the above MENU number combinations won't work to enter service
mode, try one of the following:
MENU 1,2,5,7
MENU 1,2,5,9
MENU 2,3,5,6