[TechAssist] Re: kp57wv700 sony prejection finally fixed

  • From: "Damon" <DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:22:30 -0500

Yeah, I do.
First align in Full mode, Mute Enter
Get out of Fine align (press 9) and go to Coarse Align (big huge words with
numbers)
Near the beginning of the PJE Coarse alignment you will find CPY (Copy) and
ALCP (All copy)
DO NOT ALCP!!!
Use the CPY......Using the thumbknob set the right most 0 to 1.....then MUTE
ENTER
This copies it to ALL MODES, but you STILL have to TWEAK the WIDE ZOOM MODE
(mostly outside edges--linearity and width adjusts are the major part of the
wide zoom alignment)

Then you're done, but do check the TV's alignment with a True HD signal
while in alignment mode to see if you need to adjust that mode or
not......sometimes the Sony TVs need this done, other times it's not
required.

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN