[TechAssist] Re: intersting off topic

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:01:36 -0400

WoW Ed.

I never met anyone else who even knew about that subversive transfer of US
stealth technology during the cold war.
Most look at me like I'm nuts when I mention it.
Sharp was involved in that too. I think we sold them the machinery and
programs that was capable of manufacturing "quiet" stuff and they sold it to
the USSR.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH