[TechAssist] ideas needed for a RCA ctc187cn3

  • From: Royal19960@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:34:19 EDT

Hi all. Looks like a bad week.
I have a rca f35670mb with a ctc 187cn3 in the shop, again!
Came in with a squeel, shorted horiz output transistor. Replaced it with an
origional from RCA and ran the set over 10 hours, no problem. Cust picked up
sat and called right away with the same problem. H output bad again. replaced
it
along with the timing caps. Set ran againabout 20 hours and then shorted the
output again in the shop. Before this happened I looked at the waveform at the
output and it looked clean. any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Roy

Bonded TV Service