[TechAssist] fix: NOT! Audiovox AVT-1475 12VDC TV, push power,LED lights, otherwisedead, fuses,HOT,etc. OK

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 10:44:24 -0400

Well spoke too soon. later I tried it and the same dead set as before. I
resoldered two cryttals, the main reg,etc. Someone offered a print, and
thought they sent it but I did not recieve it. Could someone send a
print .pdf or scan please? Goes in an RV and I think they will have it
fixed.
Thanks,
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx