[TechAssist] Re: difficulty w/tiny surface mount components

  • From: "Clancy Harms" <dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:07:31 -0600

Hi all
Visit  www.howardelectronics.com
They are great!
They have a tutorial (link) concerning this subject.

Clancy Harms,                  NESDA's Region 7 Director
Dick's Radio & TV, Inc.
2319 West Clay St.                   "Aim high men"
St. Charles, MO. 63301         "they're on camels"
(636)-724-5055
(636)-724-5531 fax
email:  dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx