[TechAssist] Re: dead GE tv model #13gp239a chassis #tx826tb

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 21:38:03 -0400

From Tech Repair CD:
REPLACE TP15* TR03(TRANSISTORS)* DP02*DR05(ZENERS)
Also, TP15 (185197-upgraded part-different lead configuration)

Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com