[TechAssist] Re: daewoo cn-140 tv vcr

  • From: Alvin Rose <arose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:28:35 -0700

Hi Gary
there are two large infrared leds on the left and right
side of the carrage when installed.They shine into plastic lens
.I suspect the one on the right
but is difficult to test.... 5 and 6 volt regulators check ok
would the one you are referring to be the reel rewind stop sensor
It's covered on the bottom with the plastic frame.
Not in thr global catalogue..
Alvin