[TechAssist] ck3526r dead degauss relay clicks

  • From: "repair1" <repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 17:40:45 -0500

Mitsubishi ck3526r, set is dead, push power, degaussing relay energizes
nothing else, this set appears to have two smps, on one board on side of
cabinet,one on def board, if I jump other relay(set has 2 relays) hv comes
up, no audio, no raster, I can hear smps on right board chirp when you apply
ac, but reg(ic9a1) has no output, just raw b+ on  pin3 and a -6v  on pin1,
if any one has print for this set, since there is no sams, or any
suggestions,   I would greatly appreciate it .
charles betzler
Best Electronics
repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx