[TechAssist] call for Zenith 20" , no blue

  • From: Gaetan <techno1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:53:42 -0400

 Just got a phone call from a customer .
It's a Zenith 20" , 1997 didn't told me the model nor chasis .
Tv is playing good but only in red and yellow colors he says.
So I assume there is no blue color working ....
But he went to another shop and they told him "better buy a new one , will
becheaper" ...
What are you thinking it could be ???
I would say blue gun isn't working , but this one is a Zenith ..... so ...
can it be a short gun in the big tube ?? and what would be the fix ?
help pls , cause i will prob go and make that call (it's a good friend's
relative) TIA

Gaetan Bourgouin
Techno Logik
Terrebonne  Que. Can.
techno1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
***Did you know .....
... State with highest % of people who walk to work : Alaska. ...

  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html