[TechAssist] Re: anyone on the list a Moose member? (Doug Keller)

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:05:06 -0400

Terry, with your permission I would like to print this out and send Sany
this response so she can go forward with this. I will only print out the
advice, and delete any reference of your name,etc in case your advice is
"anonymous" if you get my meaning. I will start the message with : "Here
is the proper way..."
and end it with :"But this is the way it's done"... Thanks so much again.
My father in law was past governor of the Winter Haven, Fl. chapter here
in town (Gilbert Weiss). He has always spoken highly of the
organization. But he is currently in WH Hospital this week with
complications from diabetes,etc and I didn't want to burden him at this
time.
Respectfully Yours,
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx