[TechAssist] Re: anyone have info on this old receiving tube?

  • From: "Ty" <ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:09:47 -0700

Roy,
I have a collection of 7200+ different Receiving and transmitting tube
specifications.
There is nothing that even comes close to it.
The number you are looking at is most likely an old  Zenith part number.
Look at the tube itself and see if there is a familiar number on it.
If you find it, please let me know so I can make a cross reference to it.

Ty

Tiberius Kraemer
BLUE STAR ELECTRONICS
3312 Silverton Rd. NE