[TechAssist] Re: add in techlist

  • From: HenlopenTV@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 12:07:32 EST

I vote with Pete, few if any of us has many brain cells to spare (or maybe
it's just me), but I have learned in just the last few weeks with a large
increase of HDTVs coming in for repair (Philips,Panasonic, and Sharp (PPS for
you
home gamers) - that it is essential to keep collaborating with one another
and help this group get over the bump in the road that might otherwise trip us
up and make us look bad to our customer base that depends on us to help make
THEIR miserable lives a little more enjoyable.  While I feel up to the
challenge, I can't do it alone in this one man TV shop.  For those  fortunate
enough to be able to attend seminars and classes nearby, please share  with us
what
you've learned to those stuck in the wilderness away from major  cities or
even a nearby airport (about 2 hours drive away for me).
Enough ranting, don't worry be happy -- tomorrow will take care of  itself...
With a little help from our friends.

Bill Heronemus
Henlopen  Electronics
Rehoboth Beach,  Delaware