[TechAssist] Re: add in techlist

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 07:13:54 -0500

Looks like the A list has become the chat list, the chat list has become
the bitch list and the B list has become the Boring list. Can we vote
soon to put and end to all this confusion? Maybe I'll join that TV list
after all and abandon all this non technical crap, get back to some
serious technical speak. Over 50 non technical emails to delete on a
Sunday morning, so here's one more.

The Old Master Technician
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *