[TechAssist] Re: add in techlist

  • From: Tel-Tek Electronics <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 20:33:05 -0500

NESDA monitors all lists.
Speak "kindly"..but speak.

We had or maybe still have CEASA...Canadian Service Association...of
some sort.

By any name..it's a Union.
Some require to belong..others don't.

In our business..it's becoming hard to pay for "plaques" designating
your "Party Affiliates" including the "Better Business Bureau".

Let's face it...we are NOT in the business of "Good Will".

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

TechAssist Member 2003.

PS:
  If replying to this email, please include all threads.

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx

GERALD GANN wrote:
> Jerry shouldn’t this be on chat list being Nasda monitors this list. Maybe
> not.
>
>   Boy what did I start? Just trying to drum up membership.
>
>   Jerry
>   Alpha 21 Electronics
>   1840 State St.
>   Granite City, IL 62040
>   618-452-8620
>   alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Tel-Tek Electronics <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Some Good points there
> Jerry.
> Always keep avenues open...refrain from calling any Manufacturer a "crap".
>
> Hitachi has opened a Website to me...even at the time it was not
> available to Canada.
>
> Back in 98..we had no support for Hitachi here. We spoke badly about the
> product to our customer base.
>

> Since Hitachi has opened their info to Technicians, it's a viable product.
>
> -Ed-
> Tel-Tek Electronics
> Ontario-Canada
>
> TechAssist Member 2003.
>
> PS:
> If replying to this email, please include all threads.
>

> teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> J Silverman wrote:
>> I cant imagine why the general public would want to bother, but I think
>> distributors should be invited to join and that manufacturers should be
>> offered a gratis membership. Distributors offer responses to questions
>> involving parts and parts identification and substitutes. Manufacturers
>> offer responses to technical questions and sometimes allow access to their
>> service Websites and manual downloads, if you are nice to them and stop
>> calling their product cheap crap.
>> They do a lot of this stuff for Nesda. Once on Nesdanet I posted a question
>> about a preamp IC in a Sanyo time lapse vcr and got a email from Sanyo
>> saying they would send me a whole preamp module free for the asking. Thomson
>> and JVC offer limited access, and Pansonic, Toshiba, and Samsung offer
>> manual downloads as well. Hitachi offers acess and T/A to any qualified
>> servicer. I think a lot of Nesda members would jump to TechAssist if we
>> could offer those benefits, for reasons I wont go into here. Right Julie?
>> Jerry Silverman Greentron Inc
>> Mail to: greentron@xxxxxxx
>> 4 Newland Ave Greenville SC
>> 29609 864 232 3889