[TechAssist] Re: add in techlist

  • From: Tel-Tek Electronics <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 18:16:29 -0500

Can you imagine how George W. feels...when the mis-informed Press grill him.

So...maybe by tomorrow morning I can expect this to be all funneled to
Chat...I certainly can't/wont do it anymore.

Only way to do this...put up Electric Fences...to get the cows into
their proper stalls.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

TechAssist Member 2003.

PS:
  If replying to this email, please include all threads.

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx