[TechAssist] Re: add in techlist

  • From: Tel-Tek Electronics <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 16:53:59 -0500

OK...I got tired of re-directing...especially now with Staff breaking
the rules.

To start with...presuming that 30 day free trials to TechAssist has been
abolished...and only people that have a vested interest in our subject
would pay the Subscription Fee to belong to the list, are welcome to
what I have learned...what I have gathered..and what I'm willing to pass
along.

I periodically Google a Business Address, just to see if they are
legitimate. It's easy enough to add Joe Blow Electronics to your address
file, and be Joe Blow Plumbing next week. I don't really care...since we
have probably all done it at some time.

When my car broke..I was Ed.."The Mechanic". But would never spend any
money on the Website to get...or not get a fix.

My qualm is...people that get on these, never having the intention of
doing it as a "Life Supporting Business", but gather information to sell
as information, neatly placing the Logos of VISA..MASTERCARD..AMERICAN
EXPRESS, neatly along the bottom.

The Internet is a large place...a cruel place...

BTW...when I send Technical Manuals..(schematics) I will upload them to
Members, or send Privately...majority of Manuals can not be reproduced,
or printed..in a rare case I will send a password when requested.

This will keep this stuff from being Pirated, and being sold for profit.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

PS:
  If replying to this email, please include all threads.

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx