[TechAssist] Re: a new thought? RE:Sams photofact cost?

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 1980 13:42:28 -0400

This distributor you speak of HECOTRON, can you share their web address or
phone number. I buy from Global Semi here in Ontario. I have purchased stuff
from Ponton in Montreal. I have a lot of RCA service lit. Up to CTC 203 if
needed. Let me know. Used to buy a little from Sidnap when they where in
Montreal.

thanks
Bruce
B&T Electronics