From: "Phil Bader" <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 8:43
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Zenith posts-posts in general:

Don't know who else keeps and archives the emails on their
hard drive
like I do,but sorting is a pain.I am on four forums.Anatek's
elrepair
and consumerel,techassist and yahoo TV group.I basically just
seperate
into two areas: PC/monitor and consumer electronics.Probablt
have
several hunderd megs now.It would be great if everyone would
standardise
the subject line.insert anything you want,but first type
"monitor",
"VCR", "TV", "Printer", "DVD", etc.Eudora mail programs could
be set to
automatically sourt and send to those folders without a fuss.
At least
Netscape "search" could seperate the VCR from the TV,etc.Just
a little
effort. Example:( subject line:) TV. Zenith,9-1130,dead,fix.
Too
radical? ;-) I know,the forums archive all the mail,but I
find the
search procedure is not as easy as my Netscape.I can
manipulate the
findings better, and shoot them in a "temp search results"
folder during
the repair.

"TechAssist Admin." wrote:

> Hi all, a note about posting requests for Zenith TV's; it
> would be best of you posted the MODULE number along with
the
> model number.  If this is not available, then please note
> this in your post.  Most of us have more tips listed under
> the modULE and not the model, you'll get more help this
way,
> and it saves us from having to ask "what is the module
> number" for every Zenith post.
>
> Thanks,
> Tech-Assist Administration
> http://tech-assist.org