[TechAssist] Re: Zenith model no. A56M919W9

  • From: Carol Rundle <brundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:40:19 -0800 (PST)

  Might check and resolder connections on standup daughter brd. to bottom side
of  Power/sweep brd .. Check or replace all (3) R5102 120k 1/2w resistors on
crt brd's..   Check your  pos., neg. voltages from power supply to converg.
I.C.'s  hth.

  Bill
  Bill'sTV
  Sonora,Calif.

R&S ELECTRONICS <rselect@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Techs
problem: convergence and bowed at top and bottom. Check all 1 olhm resister on
convergence board 9-1690 and replaced the STK 392110 which is sanyo originals,
still convergence is out and cannaot be aligned.
Check R3244 & R3243 they are okay.
From the remote when I press the source button blue & red are the only
alignemnt which can be adjusted. The picture is bowed from top and bottom.
Pls let me know if anyone has some tips on this TV.

Thanks
R&S Electronics,PA
TEL(717)532-6312
Email:rselect@xxxxxxxxxxxx