[TechAssist] Re: Zenith big screen convergence dead

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 21:42:52 -0400

Victor,
You need to place model and module so email filtering can be done.
First, make sure you didn't accidentally plug the convergence board in the wrong
plug. It should get plugged into the large signal board behind all the cans.
Next, check those two resistors Bill mentioned and there is a 1 ohm surface
mount
on the convergence board that may open up.
I guess it is possible you got a bad convergence chip.
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com