[TechAssist] Re: Zenith. Z27H32D, module--9-1816, GH chassis, horizontal centering off.

  • From: "W. Blakey" <wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:39:12 -0500

On a Sanyo or Fisher tv I had that did the same thing I found there is a
line from the flyback to the deflection IC that is used for horizonatal sync
and there was a bad solder job. With this line disconnected it did not have
the proper starting point for scanning and caused the picture to shift to
the right about one inch. When I soldered it everything was okay.
Wilf Blakey/Blakey TV,Kirkland Lake,Ont
wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx