[TechAssist] Zenith TV Z25X31D mod. 9-1809- need value of CX3220

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:05:23 -0400

This Zenith TV Z25X31D module 9-1809 has a shorted HOT and the cap at
the hor. driver transformer is high in ESR. The only other part I can
find defective is CX3220 which is burnt with white powder coming out the
top. It looks like a high voltage ceramic disc cap. Can anyone give me
the value please?

I notice this set has the infamous A63AGD01X pix tube. I hope I am not
wasting time working on this, but this is a different chassis than I
have seen with that tube number, but then again I don't work on many
Zenith's.

Any other common things to look out for before I fire it up?

Thanks for any help.
--

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics