[TechAssist] Zenith TV 9-1474 Isolate Transformer

  • From: "Tony-Electronics Inc." <farful@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 07:50:33 -0400

I have not been successful with installing the isolation transformer on the
Zenith TVs manufactured from I think 93 or 1994 to 1996 -I replace all the
parts and get running install the isolation transformer let it sit running
and eventually within maybe minutes or hours it starts to ark (retrace lines
and bright screen)and I know it's going down if I don't shut off-I've been
bitten by this so many times I would just rather pass on them but I need
every job I can squeeze out of here now-any help guys?  Thanks -- Tony

Electronics Inc.
7027 Hwy 441
Dillard , GA 30537
706-746-3353