[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SY3581DT

  • From: Randy Evans <tvsvc2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 08:40:30 -0800 (PST)

CRT Number:  A89AEJ15X

Socket Number: 3
Type:  Video
Bias:  68V
Filaments:  6.3

Randy Evans
VCR SERVICE
Delta, Ohio  43515

Don Reaka <tvgramps@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Uses a 9-1672 SMPS module came in with horizontal output shorted and fx3402
blown, installed new flyback, horizontal output and fuse. The problem I
have now is no picture (black screen) has audio. After checking voltages I
have only 22kv on the dag lead. The elements do not light on the tube. If
anyone has the pin designation on this tube I have a Sencore CR70 tube
checker but my book is not updated for this tube. The tube # is A89AEJ15X05.
I have a universal socket adaptor but need to know which pins go to for
example G1, G2, an filaments etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Reaka tv/vcr
4423 Hill Road
Highland Il 62249