[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SY3581DT

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:37:36 -0500

Don,
      More to previous post 5A3 at CRT board pin 3 & 4 go to pin 9 & 10 at
CRT and those are the filament pins as per print... Check that CRT board
there have been problems with them.. I still feel you could have a
compatibility problem with that transformer, but could be wrong. BTW how can
you test the tube if you feel the filaments are open?

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx

Main  508-853-1482
Fax    508-853-1480

Don,
      Found a manual for a 9-1672/73... filament windings of fly are #5 #8
one goes thru RX3237 5W resistor no listing of value. to connector 3A5 pin
#3  #4 to CRT board 5A3.. and yes 24K sounds to low for a 35# tube.. print
says see HV chart but could not find a  chart... Like I said I have had NO
LUCK  with generic transformers on the 32" 35" Zenith..  Also pin #1 at 3A5
is the 215V supply to CRT board.. You may want to check the CRT board as
they have had lots of problems...

Hope this helps

Bob,