[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SY2772DT 9-1629

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:33:30 -0700

I'm thinking the first time I was in the S. Menu,I exited(enter button)
from the
2nd page,which is a no no.I didn't know this would send it to the AC On State.
But I found out that I exited wrong because My 'customer' color adjustments
would default to
B&W(must have been when I was adjusting Gray Scale).I had to go back in,and
exit properly to get
my 'customer' video adjustments to default back to normal.When I say
default,everytime I went
from 'customer' to Preset,back to 'customer', the picture would be in B&W.

You know,playing around in a Service Menu,if you're not completely familiar
with it,is probably not
a good idea :-((

Peggs