[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SR3238RK 9-1559 Chassis relay click then shutdown

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:27:32 -0400

Grab any eeprom from your Zenith modules and slap it in. Features will
not be right, but should basically work as a test without having to
order one. I will research this.
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email: pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see our ad at: