[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SJ2743LK loses horiz. sync

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 12:35:38 -0500

Jerry,
From Tech Repair CD:
Intermittent loss of sync:
Replace Cap C2036 In Pip Module And Probably R2113
Repair Traces
Values Are 220uf/10v And 39 Ohm
Can verify if problem Is In Pip Module By Bypassing It W/Plug Ends

OR:
9-1084 Pip Mod
Bad*C2036(220/63)*C2104(10/16)*C2080(10/16)*C2032(10/16)*C2102
Bypass Pip- 9d4&9c4 Off Board Back To 9-1054- Remove 1 And Loop Other To
9-1054-Then Disconnect Rest Of Connectors On Pip Mod
Let us know how you make out.
Jeff

mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111