[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SE2715H 9-731 Main Module

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 09:36:06 -0400

Buck,
From Tech Repair CD (just $49.00):
POOR PICTURE QUALITY* LOW BRIGHTNESS-NO CONTRAST CTRL*BRIGHTNESS LEVEL FLICKERS
CX2376(1/50V IN ABL CIRCUIT LEADING TO PIN 35* IC2376)
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com