[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Pvy5265RK shutting down 9-1647 sweep

  • From: "tony saracco" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:10:12 -0500

What mod kit? I have installed dozens of these 95-4134-15 generic flybacks
( originals are NLA) and have not had to mod anything except the jumper wire
that runs across the ferrite core and has to be mounted on underside of
board. If there is a mod please let us know.

Tony Saracco
TCS ELECTRONICS
Elgin , IL 60120
847-695-1928