[TechAssist] Zenith PVY4661 GZ chassis PV-148/GZ

  • From: "STERLING PASHER" <spasher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:28:03 -0330

 I have a Zenith GZ chassis with  a convergence problem and wonder if you
someone could give me some advice . There
 doesn't seem to be any control of the convergence at all. The center is
off,
 red about 3/4 in and blue 1 in. The top and bottom are crossed so that they
 form an x pattern. I have no movement when I try center convergence. The
 original problem was a bad focus divider Set lasted 2 months then conv.
went
 out this way. I wiggled some plus on the boards and it came back, worked
for
 awhile and now has gone bad again and won't came back.I've
 resoldered/checked the conv. boards. And when I got the schematic , I
 checked the voltages on conv.board and they seem OK. what I would like to
 check is clock, mute, data and conv-enable on 8C3 going to 3C8 on conv.
 board but I don't know what they should be? Has anybody run into this
problem
 before or do you have any advice for me. Any help would be much
appreciated.

 Buck Pasher
 Buck's TV
 Gander Newfoundland