[TechAssist] Zenith PV5263RK(Need help)

Hello Techs

I been working in this set for quite a while and now that i finally have it to
turn on, after a minute or so it goes into a hourglass form. Before this
problem the set had sound but no picture. Replace a shorted HOT but it blew it
instantly. So i replace the flyback, put in an original HOT change about 10
caps in SMPS. Also a couple of diode, resolder both boards. At first turn on
set was fine but the convergence was out of wack, while adjusting it the set
started bowing in from the middle, if i turn it off and back on it works fine
again but then the problem comes back. Any ideas what i have miss or anything
else need to be replace. I have no schematic but i`m just working with a little
bit of experience on other zenith model i have work on before. I was thinking a
regulator problem but maybe one of you techs out there have confront this
problem and may give me an idea. Your help like always is very appreciated.

Thanks

Jose

Aviles Computer & TV Repairs
508 Bingaman st