[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PV4661LK Repeat Horiz out failure on 9-1302 Module

  • From: "Shaun" <ssroark@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:04:26 -0600

The focus block has a gray wire that plugs into the s.m.p.s. board if you
ohm it. It needs to be between 48k ohms and 51k ohms if lower or higher it
can cause horz output to run hot and short. That is the only test other than
the guns being out of focus.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701