[TechAssist] Re: Zenith IQB32B44

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:31:09 -0600

YES.  Even though this is stated in the guidelines, many
still do not post enough module #/chassis # info.  PLEASE, if
you know it, post it so you can get the help you need.  If
you do NOT know it, or for some reason the set has none, then
please state so in your posts so members won't have to ask.

In the case of Zenith sets for example, please give modEL #'s
AND modULE #'s.  For RCA/TCE/Proscan, please give chassis #
AND model numbers, and so forth for other applicable brand

This will insure that all members that post will get the help
they need and will cut down on others that want to help
having to ask for more info.
TechAssist Administration