[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Hitachi chassis

  • From: GERALD GANN <alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:41:04 -0700 (PDT)

Pete I sent you the zenith schematic did you get it?

Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

618-452-8620

alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pete <wpt19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks to all about my question on the Zenith Hitachi projo. really
appreciate your help, we have the print for this Hitachi chassis.

pete

Perdomo TV,Inc Since 1972
MIami, Fl

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From:tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Phil=A0Bader) Date: Mon, Oct 10, 2005,
2:48pm To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Zenith Hitachi chassis Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
See this: (cut/pasted from the Google search) You are correct that this
is an Hitachi set. Sorry, but I don't have the lit on that one, only
going to AP7xxxx. Walter --- "Larry E." wrote:
> > Zenith IQB50M90W with major convergence problem, > never seen a unit
like > this one, the > board is marked AP9X and looks like a Hitachi >
built board, manufactured > 1999, I don`t have > the print and I usually
just swap out the panels > on Zeniths projos. The > bottom of the pix is
bowed > upwards, red doesn`t respond hardly at all , > stk`s are good
and warm > but not overly hot. Without > the print this is all the info
I have, Has > anybody seen/repaired one of > these units??? Any help is
> appreciated, thanks in advance, > Larry Eastman > American TV &
Electronics > Crystal River, Fl.
Phil
Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880 Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email: pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx see our ad at:
http://jan-phyl-television-pc-monitor-service.9601288257006.worldpages-ads=
.com/
Pete wrote:
I need help to know the chassis # on Hitachi, for Zenith model IBQ50M90W
made by Hitachi.
thanks in advance,
pete
Perdomo TV Inc. Since1972
Miami, Fl.
This Email List is accessible to the general public through search
engines. Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm Set Vacation
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dset%20techassist%20vacation Lost
Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".