[TechAssist] Re: Zenith H27F36DT cannot get out of CAMPORT setting

Barry,
Yes, this is a common problem in our School systems TV's.

The Camport has a switch section to it. When something is plugged
in it, the TV goes directly to that input no matter what mode your in.
Your input jack is broken, and the micro thinks something is plugged in
it.
You cannot get the jack by itself, but must replace the operations
input board.

You can go into the setup menu by HOLDING the menu button until the
meun
disappears then enter 9876 enter. You can change parameter item 40 to
defeat the automatic function by setting it to 0 instead of 1. The
input is no longer
automatic and must be selected from the menu after doing that.

Christopher Barnak, CET
Norfolk Public Schools
Electronics Technology
966 Bellmore Ave.
Norfolk, Va. 23504

Phone 757 628 3385
Fax    757 628 3392
cbarnak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> foxhole@xxxxxxxxx 02/16/06 10:21 AM >>>
This hotel series set has CAMPORT on screen and I cannot get to cable
setting for channels. When I enter channel up or randomly enter a
channel number an error message says Disconnect Front A/V jacks. there
is nothing in the jacks. I have been throught all the menus I can find
(1) setup menu(2) parental lock (3) audio and video menu and can't get
out of this mode. Has anyone had this probem?
Thank You,
Barry MacInnes
Television Service Clinic
2 Church St. W.
W. Lebanon,NH 03784
foxhole@xxxxxxxxx

This Email List is accessible to the general public through search
Set Vacation
Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login
Problems?".
Email Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/