[TechAssist] Re: Zenith H25D34Y (Hotel set) No Pic/No OSD Menu

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:22:47 -0400

Jim,
      Don't have any info on this set as its a hotel set..If its a typical
Zenith check if filaments are lit..  B+ on the 3 video outputs... and screen
voltage all  on the CRT board.. also check regulators on main board, as you
may be missing a supply voltage..  This may not even be a Zenith produced
set with a  module # of 809-10634 and a CL chassis... I just checked Zenith
site and got.. No Data Found! I'm sure someone on this group must be setup
for commercial sets with Zenith.
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx