[TechAssist] Re: Zenith B27A11Z not TA1268N poor color/contrast.dark

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:20:00 -0400

Check the 120K resistors on the CRT board
==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd