[TechAssist] Re: Zenith A50M84W1 severe bow all sides,flipping

  • From: Eric Manuel <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 09:34:17 -0330

Hi Phil some tips here..Eric

9-1690          Poor Convergence        Replace IC4008 & IC4009. ICs are Zenith
#223-51, both STK392-110, as well as Resistors R4161, R1460, R4163, and
R4162 all 1 ohm/1/2 watt.
TELEVISION      Zenith          9-1690          Poor Convergence        R4161 &
R1460 both 1
ohm 1/2W. Check 26V suppy from 9-1674 CR3419 & FX3460 5A
TELEVISION      ZENITH          9-1690          convergence     r
4160;r4161;r4162;r4163
all 1 ohm 1/2 watt
TELEVISION      ZENITH          9-1690          Convergence way off, no control
of
convergence.    R4151M (1k SMD) open, off pin 3 of plug 3C8 on 9-1690
convergence module
TELEVISION      ZENITH          9-1690          convergence     replace R-4160;
R-4161;
R-4162; R4163 all 1 ohm, 1/2 watt

   Eric
E M Electronics