[TechAssist] Re: Zenith A32B43W delay line

  • From: "Damon" <DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:07:16 -0500

Ok, Alarie....if you looked up the info on the schematic, and "It's between
the Y output of the A/V switch and the scan velocity module".....
My guess is that delay line is used FOR the Scan Velocity circuit...I won't
go into details about how it functions, just suffice it to say the delay is
required to sync the SVM ops to the NEXT Line. The customer will never see
the difference whether  the SVM is working or not.

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN